Work From Home
Speak English and Spanish Fluently? Peerfit Needs a Customer Service Rep
Hablas español y inglés?
Peerfit, a digital health platform, is seeking a client happiness associate — aka customer service rep — who’s fluent in both English and Spanish.
If you have a knack for calming down frustrated customers in both languages, you could be the perfect fit for this job. (Get it — fit? That’s a little healthy humor for you.)
For this job, you’ll need to be passionate about health and fitness — and able to work full-time hours on the weekends.
Client Happiness Associate at Peerfit
- Providing customer support by actively listening and helping solve problems.
- Explaining service and technologies to inexperienced users.
- Creating and executing a customer support strategy.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least two years of customer service experience.
- Fluency in both English and Spanish.
- Experience with Zendesk and RingCentral.
- Ability to decipher and explain technical language.
- Writing, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Patience, empathy and a sense of humor.
- Availability to work weekends.
- Health insurance.
- Peerfit credits to attend fitness classes.
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer/editor at The Penny Hoarder. Read her bio and other work here, then catch her on Twitter @TiffanyWendeln.