Work From Home
Speak English and Spanish? Earn Up to $18/Hour With This Customer Care Job
Customer service solutions provider VIPdesk Connect is looking for a customer care representative who is bilingual in English and Spanish. In this role, you’ll specifically be working as a brand ambassador, helping customers of cosmetics, skincare, and bath and body lines to resolve complaints and provide product suggestions.
To qualify, you should have at least three years of retail or customer care experience, along with a high school diploma or the equivalent. You will be required to work at least one weekend shift each week, and you should also be willing to work holidays.
You will need a computer with an Internet connection, webcam and USB headset. You should be able to type at least 35 WPM.
This remote job is available for those living in the following states: Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin.
Training begins the first week of May and will be held daily between 12 p.m. and 6 p.m. EST. You will earn between $16 adn $18 per hour.
VIPdesk Bilingual Customer Service Representative
- Providing product suggestions.
- Solving customer issues.
- Documenting customer interactions.
Applicants for this position must have:
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- At least three years retail or customer care experience.
- Fluency in Spanish and English.
- Ability to type at least 35 words per minute.
- Previous e-commerce experience (preferred).
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.