Work From Home
Start at $18/Hour as an Educational Sales Coordinator at Varsity Tutors
Varsity Tutors is hiring an educational sales coordinator to work remotely from anywhere in the United States.
In this position, you will earn $18 per hour to start but may be promoted to a full-time position based on performance, which includes a $40,000 base salary plus unlimited bonus potential. There is a paid virtual five-week training on weekdays from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. CST.
You will be speaking with prospective students and families about Varsity Tutors products and services, so you must understand students’ needs along with the products and services.
Education, teaching or tutoring experience is preferred, and a bachelor’s degree is not required but is also preferred.
Benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k), PTO and access to tutoring.
Educational Sales Coordinator at Varsity Tutors
- Speaking with prospective students and families.
- Understanding students’ needs to make product and service recommendations.
- Understanding Varsity Tutors products and services.
- Achieving monthly performance targets.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Education, teaching or tutoring experience is preferred.
- A bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Empathy and emotional intelligence.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Access to tutoring.
- Unlimited bonus potential.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.