Work From Home
Stericycle Is Hiring an Entry-Level Customer Service Rep (Benefits Included)
Stericycle, a compliance company, is hiring a customer service representative. This is a full-time remote position.
You will be responsible for maintaining customer relationships, handling questions and concerns, and providing a timely response to customer inquiries regarding billing, payments and product orders.
You must have a high school diploma or the equivalent and at least six months of general business experience.
Benefits include medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage; health care and dependent care flexible spending accounts; and tuition reimbursement.
Customer Service Representative at Stericycle
- Maintaining customer relationships.
- Handling questions and concerns.
- Providing a timely response to customer inquiries regarding billing, payments and product orders.
- Performing record-keeping activities.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or the equivalent.
- At least six months of general business experience.
Benefits at Stericycle include:
- Medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage.
- Health care and dependent care flexible spending accounts.
- Tuition reimbursement.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Be sure to browse other job listings in our Work-From-Home Jobs Portal. We post new opportunities all the time — and we vet them, too.
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.