Work From Home
Stride Is Hiring Enrollment Reps for K-12 Education Programs
Stride is hiring enrollment representatives to work from home from the United States. This is a temporary/contractor role that pays $15.75 per hour.
Stride provides online and blended K-12 education curriculum mostly for homeschooled children, and also for brick-and-mortar schools.
Enrollment representatives are the contact point to business partners and enrolling families, and they will answer questions from enrolled families over the phone.
You must have a high school diploma, and at least one year of experience or the equivalent education. High speed Internet is also required.
Enrollment Representative at Stride
- Supporting business partners by acting as a contact point.
- Answering questions from enrolling families.
- Interpreting family accounts and providing updates over the phone.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma.
- At least one year or experience or the equivalent education.
- High speed Internet.
- A smart device, most likely a phone.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.