Work From Home
Sunscreen Company Vacation Inc.is Hiring a WFH Customer Service Associate
Want a job that feels like a vacation? Vacation Inc., a sunscreen company, is hiring a customer service associate.
This is a full-time remote position. Pay is not disclosed.
Your responsibilities would include managing inboxes and resolving issues, processing returns and monitoring fraudulent orders.
You must have a Bachelor’s degree, at least one year of customer service experience and an understanding of the importance of sunscreen.
Benefits include equity options, health insurance and 15 days of paid time off.
Customer Service Associate at Vacation Inc.
- Managing the customer inbox and resolving issues.
- Processing returns.
- Monitoring fraudulent orders.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A Bachelor’s degree.
- At least one year of customer service experience.
- An understanding of the importance of sunscreen.
Benefits at Vacation Inc. include:
- Medical, dental and vision plans.
- 15 days of PTO.
- Equity options.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.