Work From Home
Sutherland Is Hiring Customer Service Reps for a Streaming App (41 States)
Movie buffs, it’s time to flex your knowledge.
Sutherland, a customer service outsourcing firm, is hiring multiple contracted customer care consultants for a client that provides entertainment streaming through a TV and smartphone app.
Consultants will walk customers through downloading the app on multiple devices, setting up accounts and chatting about TV shows, movies and more.
Three weeks of paid training is provided, and wages start at $11.50.
Positions are available in the following 41 states (and Washington, D.C.): Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming.
Customer Service Consultant at Sutherland
- Fielding inbound calls from customers who may need assistance setting up the entertainment-streaming app or additional information about the service.
- Answering questions through phone calls, email, live chat, social media, app reviews and more.
- Infusing entertainment-industry knowledge into personable customer service.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma (or equivalent).
- At least one year of customer service experience.
- An ability to type at least 30 words per minute.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs.
- A distraction-free home office with the following:
- Hard-wired, high-speed internet (1 MBps upload and 5 MBps download).
- A computer running Windows 10 with 1.6+ GHz Dual Core processor, 4 GB of RAM, 10 GB of hard drive space and at least one USB port.
- A dual ear USB headset with a sound-canceling microphone.
Adam Hardy is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder. He specializes in unique ways to make money and legit work-from-home job opportunities. Read his latest stories, or say hi on Twitter @hardyjournalism.