Work From Home
Sutherland Is Hiring Full-Time Technical Customer Support Reps
Are you the go-to person when it comes to tech, especially cell phones and computers?
If so, Sutherland could use you. The business process company has multiple full-time openings for technical customer service advisers across varying schedules to ensure 24/7 coverage for customers. Paid training and benefits included.
The best part? The calls are inbound. That means no awkward cold calling or sales pitches.
Technical Customer Service Adviser at Sutherland
- Handling inbound calls from customers who need support with a variety of topics such as billing issues, internet connectivity and other technical hardware concerns.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or GED.
- A knowledge of computer operating systems and applications.
- Basic computer skills and experience using Microsoft Office.
- An ability to work a full-time schedule.
- A home office setup that includes:
- A Windows based computer (Windows 10 or newer).
- Two monitors.
- Hard-wired, high speed internet connection (10 Mbps download, 2 Mbps upload).
- A USB headset.
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- Life and disability insurance.
- A 401(k) retirement plan.
- Paid time off.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job