Work From Home
Sutherland Is Hiring Full-Time Technical Customer Support Reps
Are you the go-to person when it comes to tech, especially cell phones and computers?
If so, Sutherland could use you. The business process company has multiple full-time openings for remote customer service representatives.
The best part? The calls are inbound. That means no awkward cold calling or sales pitches.
For this role, you should have at least one year of customer service experience, but no college degree is required. You should be able to type at least 35 words per minute. There’s an hourly incentive provided if you’re bilingual in English and in Portuguese.
Customer Service Representative at Sutherland
- Handling inbound calls from customers who need support with a variety of topics such as billing issues, internet connectivity and other technical hardware concerns.
- Supporting customers who need help with Sutherland’s streaming service.
- Guiding customers to the products and services that will meet their entertainment needs.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or the equivalent.
- At least one year of customer service experience.
- Ability to type at least 35 words per minute.
- Multitasking and problem-solving skills.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Adam Hardy is a former staff writer at The Penny Hoarder. Contributor Danielle Braff updated this post for 2022.