Work From Home
Sutherland Is Hiring Customer Support (High School Diploma Required)
Sutherland, a support service company, is hiring remote associate account management (aka customer support consultants). The full-time job is available anywhere in the U.S.
To qualify for this role, you should have a high school diploma or the equivalent and should be comfortable working with Microsoft Office. Direct client technical support experience is necessary, as are multi-tasking skills.
In this role, you may be required to attend job-related training courses.
Associate-Account Management at Sutherland
- Providing help for billing questions.
- Resolving questions related to products.
- Placing follow-up calls to customers to ensure their satisfaction.
- Working with other team members to escalate issues and scheduling tech visits when necessary.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or the equivalent
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Experience with direct client technical support.
- A computer with a 2.0 GHz Dual Core or better processor, 2 GB RAM, 10GB available hard drive space and a sound card.
- Dual ear headphones with noise-cancelling microphone.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.