Work From Home
Sutherland Needs a Chat Support Specialist Who Can Work Evenings ($13/Hour)
Sutherland, a digital process transformation company, is hiring a tech-savvy chat support specialist with customer service experience to work from home in the evenings. In this role, the majority of your time will be spent answering questions about products and tools via online chats, emails, messages and social media.
A successful candidate will be able to type a minimum of 40 words per minute and will have Internet access speeds of at least 2 Mbps for uploads and 10 Mbps for downloads (you cannot have wireless or satellite Internet). You will also need a dual-ear headset with USB and a noise-canceling microphone. You will also need your own smartphone, and it must be no more than 4 years old.
In this role, you will be paid $13 per hour and will receive medical, dental and vision insurance. Other benefits include a 401(k), paid time off and paid training.
Chat Support Specialist at Sutherland
- Responding to product and tool questions via online chats, messages, social media and email.
- Helping customers place orders and troubleshoot.
- Advocate for the company on social media.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Customer service experience.
- Internet access speeds of 2 Mbps upload and 10 Mbps download. (must not use wireless or satellite).
- Ability to type a minimum of 40 words per minute.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Paid time off.
- Paid training.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.