Work From Home
Have a High School Diploma? Earn Up to $50K as a Senior Assistant at T-Mobile
T-Mobile is seeking a senior assistant, administrative global care who can work from anywhere. You should be a high school graduate with at least five years of administrative support experience. You may need to work nights and weekends, and you should be organized and have Microsoft Office experience.
You will manage the director’s schedule and will be tasked with arranging travel, meetings, appointments and events. You will also help develop the annual budget.
The pay range is expected to be from $30,000 to $50,000 depending on your location and experience. You are also eligible for a year-end bonus.
Senior assistant, administrative global care for T-Mobile
- Managing the director’s schedule.
- Helping with the annual budget.
- Prioritizing and planning projects and events.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least 5 years of administrative support assistance experience.
- Flex hour availability.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Typical salary ranges from $30,000-$50,000 depending on qualification and location.
- Year-end bonus eligibility.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Danielle Braff is a Chicago-based freelancer.