Work From Home
Take the Helm: West Marine Needs Work-From-Home Customer Service Reps
All hands on deck! If your idea of a good time involves large bodies of water, but you prefer the comfort of your home when it comes to work, then you’re in luck.
West Marine, a boating and fishing supply retail chain, is looking for candidates to fill its remote customer service associate position for the 2019 boating season.
This gig, including the paid training, is 100% remote. Associates will be tasked with answering incoming phone calls from West Marine customers, resolving any questions or concerns.
Work schedules will be issued two to three weeks in advance for planning purposes. All necessary computer hardware (laptop, keyboard and mouse) will be provided by the company.
Remote Incoming Call Center Customer Service Associate at West Marine
Pay: Not specified
- Keeping an efficient contact rate.
- Checking in with your assigned contact center lead.
- Following the published work schedule.
- Being willing to work outside regular availability.
Applicants for this position must:
- Have advanced experience working with Windows-based computer platforms
- Have a home office.
- Have a wired high-speed internet connection.
- Have a dedicated phone line.
- Have a second computer monitor.
- Pass a computer skills and customer service aptitude test.
Matt Reinstetle is a former staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.