Work From Home
Take the Helm: West Marine Needs Work-From-Home Customer Service Reps
All hands on deck! If your idea of a good time involves large bodies of water but you prefer the comfort of your home when it comes to work, then you’re in luck.
West Marine, a boating and fishing supply retail chain, is looking for candidates to fill its remote customer service associate position.
This gig, including the paid training, is 100% remote. Associates will be tasked with answering incoming calls or messages from West Marine customers, resolving any questions or concerns.
Work schedules will be issued three weeks in advance for planning purposes. All necessary computer hardware (laptop, keyboard and mouse) will be provided by the company.
Customer Service Representative at West Marine
- Answering internal and external customer inquiries through phone calls and digital messages.
- Keeping an efficient contact rate.
- Checking in with your assigned contact center lead.
- Following the published work schedule.
- Being willing to work outside regular availability.
Applicants for this position must have:
- General knowledge of boating.
- Advanced experience working with Windows-based computer platforms.
- A suitable home office.
- A wired high-speed internet connection.
- Space for a second computer monitor.
- Strong computer skills.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Matt Reinstetle is a former staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.