Work From Home
Taskrabbit Is Hiring a Customer Service Rep (Benefits Included)
Taskrabbit, a service platform, is hiring a customer service representative.
This is a full-time remote position, and you must be available to work a total of 40 hours, any day of the week.
Responsibilities include helping users, addressing and solving user issues via live channels, and monitoring daily deliveries and anticipating potential risks to fulfillment.
You must have at least two years of customer service experience, excellent typing abilities and time management skills.
Benefits include health insurance, a 401(k) with company match, flexible time off and IKEA discounts.
Customer Service Representative at Taskrabbit
- Helping users during their experience.
- Addressing and solving user issues via live channels.
- Monitoring daily deliveries and anticipating potential problems.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least two years of customer service experience.
- Excellent typing skills.
- Ability to navigate online tools and systems.
- Written and verbal skills.
- Knowledge of CRM tools is preferred.
- Availability to work weekends.
Benefits at Taskrabbit include:
- Health insurance.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Flexible time off with two company-wide closure weeks.
- IKEA discounts.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.