Work From Home
This Tech Company Is Hiring a Full-Time Freelance Writer (Flexible Hours)
Silverline, a Salesforce consulting service, is hiring a full-time freelance content writer for a long-term gig.
This remote job offers flexible hours and is available anywhere in the U.S..
In this role, you will be writing blogs, ebooks, datasheets, case studies and whitepapers based on expert interviews. You’ll also need to develop content for social media.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the tech industry and an understanding of finance, healthcare and media industries.
Content Writer for Silverline
- Interviewing experts and writing content for marketing use.
- Working with marketing and sales departments to understand campaign needs.
- Translating complex content for digital channels.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in English, journalism or a related field — or equivalent work experience.
- At least three years of experience producing easy-to-read content for an organization.
- Time-management skills.
- Understanding of finance, healthcare and media industries is preferred.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.