Work From Home
This Tech Company Is Hiring a Writer Who Can Speak Their (Coding) Language
Are you fluent in tech speak? Gradle, a software building tool, is seeking a technical writer.
You will be responsible for improving the user experience by editing and writing technical documents, new tutorials, guides and release notes. You will also be providing feedback on documents written by engineers.
Minimum qualifications include English writing skills, technical writing experience and coding experience. You should also be willing to learn new technologies.
You may be located anywhere in the world for this full-time work-from-home position.
To apply, you should submit a cover letter explaining why you want to be a technical writer for Gradle, along with a resume.
Technical Writer for Gradle
- Writing tutorials, guides and release notes.
- Editing documentation created by engineers.
- Improving current documents.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Technical writing experience.
- Superior English writing skills.
- Coding experience.
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.