Work From Home
Tech Savvy? Can Work Weekends? This CS Job Comes With Loads of Benefits
Do you love people (and emojis) as much as you love tech? Then you’ll be a great match for the creator support agent position at Podia. While you may live anywhere, you’ll be working a Thursday-to-Monday schedule from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. EST.
The digital storefront is hiring someone who can respond to creator clients via chat and email, and troubleshoot product issues.
You should have great writing and tech skills, as well as support experience.
In addition to the typical benefits, you’ll receive a new laptop every three years and sabbaticals every three years.
Creator Support Agent at Podia
- Responding to creator tickets through chat and email.
- Migrating creators who need help switching from other platforms.
- Troubleshooting product issues.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Superior writing skills.
- Tech and troubleshooting skills.
- Support experience.
- Experience working in an SaaS company is preferable.
- 401(k) match.
- Health insurance for US-based employees.
- Three weeks paid vacation plus one week during the December holidays.
- Paid family leave.
- Sabbaticals every three years.
- A new laptop every three years.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.