Work From Home
Tech Startup Mogul Is Hiring a Public Relations Manager
Are you a media maven? Make a career move to Mogul.
A global technology startup, Mogul fosters career-empowering discussions and opportunities for women through its website and app – part social media, part job board. The company considers itself “the largest female talent ecosystem worldwide.”
As a global communications and press manager, you’ll be carrying the torch of Mogul’s brand story.
You should have three years of public relations experience, but if you don’t, “there is always a way to change our mind,” the listing states.
Global Communications and Press Manager at Mogul
- Raising awareness for Mogul’s brand and mission.
- Establishing a thought-leadership program for Mogul.
- Securing strategic awards and speaking opportunities.
- Building relationships with prominent bloggers, journalists and influencers to promote Mogul’s mission.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Three years of experience in public relations (flexible).
- Live writing samples to showcase your skills.
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- Unlimited paid time off and sick days.
- 401(k) retirement program.
- Parental leave.
- Professional development stipend.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job