Work From Home
Tech Startup TaxJar Needs a Full-Time Sales Development Representative
Finally, an employer that will indulge your Netflix addiction.
TaxJar, a subscription-based software startup, is searching for its next sales development rep, and it’s offering a slew of shiny benefits to sweeten the deal.
The position is fully remote, as is the entire company. The listing states that the sales rep has a high potential to develop into an account executive role.
In addition to Netflix subscription reimbursement, TaxJar offers gym membership reimbursement, a home-office stipend and company retreats twice a year. It also offers traditional benefits like paid time off and health insurance.
A bachelor’s degree and strong phone skills are required.
Sales Development Representative at TaxJar
- Handling a mixture of inbound and outbound phone calls to assist, educate and upsell TaxJar’s ecommerce clients.
- Scheduling calls and demos to prospective clients.
- Using Salesforce software to track clients and sales.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A bachelor’s degree.
- Strong phone skills.
- An ability to work in a fast-paced, startup environment.
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- Paid time off.
- Paid parental leave.
- Home office stipend.
- $1,000 professional development credit.
- Monthly reimbursements for Amazon, Netflix, gym and internet subscriptions.
Adam Hardy is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder. He specializes in unique ways to make money and legit work-from-home job opportunities. Read his latest stories, or say hi on Twitter @hardyjournalism.