Work From Home
Technology Company Oracle Is Hiring an Experienced Creative Copywriter
Are you a writer with a deep understanding of technology? If so, consider applying for this brand creative copywriter position with Oracle, a technology company.
In this role, you’ll need to be a quick study to learn about various tech products. You’ll be responsible for writing and editing for social media, websites and other platforms. You may also have to present your work to stakeholders.
This position is part of the user experience team, so you’ll also be helping develop software design and usability processes
This position is not for beginning writers. You must have a Bachelor’s degree in addition to having at least five years of copywriting experience. You should also have experience in software engineering.
Applicants can live anywhere in the U.S., except for Colorado.
Brand Creative Copywriter at Oracle
- Copywriting and editing.
- Collaborating with others to develop content.
- Develop and apply software design.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- At least 5 years of copywriting experience.
- Software engineering or related experience.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.