Work From Home
Telecommunications Company Gigs Hiring a WFH Customer Support Specialist
Gigs, a telecommunications company, is hiring a full-time remote customer support specialist for anyone living in the United States.
You will be responsible for dealing with support queries promptly and professionally, collaborating quickly and effectively and tracking and developing frequently asked questions.
You must have at least three years of experience in a customer support position; the ability to de-escalate a situation position; and problem-solving skills.
Benefits include 21 paid vacations annually, stock options and a free phone and data plan.
Customer Support Specialist at Gigs
- Dealing with support queries promptly and professionally.
- Collaborating quickly and effectively.
- Tracking and developing frequently asked questions.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least three years of experience in a customer support position.
- The ability to de-escalate a situation.
- Problem solving skills.
Benefits at Gigs include:
- 21 paid vacations annually.
- Stock options.
- Free phone and data plan.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.