Work From Home
Teleperformance Needs a Claims Processor ($16.50/Hr Plus Benefits)
Teleperformance is hiring a remote customer service representative/claims processor to work from home in Hattiesburg, Mississippi; New Bern, North Carolina; Traverse City, Michigan; Rapid City, South Dakota; Chattanooga, Tennessee; Wichita, Kansas; Kansas City, Kansas; Murfreesboro, Tennessee; or Jeffersonville, Indiana.
In this role, you will answer inbound calls and follow up with customers to resolve issues related to auto loss claims. Qualified applicants will have six months of customer service experience, though insurance experience is preferred. It’s also preferred that you have a bachelor’s degree or an associate’s degree. You must be able to type at least 25 WPM and be familiar with Windows operating systems.
Teleperfromance will provide you with the necessary equipment. You must, however, have your own strong internet service.
For the first seven weeks, you will earn $15 per hour for paid training; after that you will earn $16.50 per hour. You may earn an additional $400 per month in performance bonuses, as well as $500 per person in referral bonuses. You will also be eligible for benefits, including health insurance and a 401(k).
Customer Service Representative/Claims Processor for Teleperformance
- Helping customers with auto loss calls.
- Updating customers concerning their insurance.
- Handling confidential customer information.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Six months of customer service experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree or associate’s degree (preferred).
- Some insurance experience (preferred).
- Typing skills of at least 25 WPM.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
Check out related work-from-home articles:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.