Work From Home
This Temporary Content Strategist Job Pays $35-$40/Hour — Plus Benefits
Aquent, a staffing company for the marketing and creative industries, is seeking a temporary content strategist/brand copywriter.
In this role, your primary function will be to create a complete content strategy across multiple channels including social media, email, marketing and newsletters. To do this, you will have to research industry trends to develop the brand’s voice. You will also be responsible for writing video scripts.
To qualify, you should have a bachelor’s degree or the equivalent work experience, along with at least five years of experience in a relevant field.
In this role, you will earn between $35 and $40. Benefits are included.
Content strategist and brand copywriter for Aquent
- Creating a content strategy across channels, including emails and social media.
- Researching industry trends.
- Creating compelling product descriptions.
- Developing messages for PR efforts.
- Conducting interviews with clients for case studies.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- At least five years of content strategy and copywriting experience.
- Strong communication skills.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.