Work From Home
The Cigna Group Is Paying $17-$18/Hour for a Customer Service Rep
The Cigna Group, a global health company, is hiring a customer service representative. This is a full-time remote position expected to pay $17-$18/hour.
Responsibilities include handling and verifying patient records; accepting back-to-back calls using various apps on multiple screens; remaining client-focused at all times; and attending an eight-week training.
Applicants for this position must have a high school diploma or the equivalent; proficiency in Microsoft Outlook; and accountability and ownership to efficiently solve problems.
Benefits include eligibility in an annual bonus plan; a 401(k) with company match; and medical, vision and dental insurance.
Customer Service Representative at The Cigna Group
- Handling and verifying patient records.
- Accepting back-to-back calls using various apps on multiple screens.
- Remaining client-focused at all times.
- Attending an eight-week training.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or the equivalent.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook.
- Accountability and ownership to efficiently solve problems.
Benefits at The Cigna Group include:
- Eligibility in an annual bonus plan.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Medical, vision and dental insurance.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.