Work From Home
The Dating App Coffee Meets Bagel Is Hiring a Customer Service Rep ($15/hr)
It’s a match!
Woman-centric dating app Coffee Meets Bagel is hiring a full-time, contract-to-hire customer support rep.
The contract lasts for three months and, following completion, can lead to a full-time position on the customer support team. Coffee Meets Bagel is offering $15+ an hour for an enthusiastic service rep who’s ready to jump into a budding tech startup environment.
This position is 40 hours a week, Monday through Friday, with required on-call hours during weekends and holidays. It’s fully remote, but applicants living in the San Francisco area may choose to work on-site at the company headquarters. A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is also required.
According to Glassdoor reviews, Coffee Meets Bagel has a flexible work culture and provides a slew of benefits for full-time workers, including health, dental, vision and unlimited paid time off.
Customer Support at Coffee Meets Bagel
- Answering customer inquiries via email
- Troubleshooting app issues and technical bugs
- Tracking customer feedback and relaying it to management
- Becoming a Coffee Meets Bagel expert and community advocate
Applicants for this position must have:
- A bachelor’s degree (or equivalent)
- Authorization to work in the U.S.
- Up to one year of customer service, social media or account management experience