Work From Home
The Kaizen Company is Hiring a Part-Time Short-Term Website Data Entry Consultant
The Kaizen Company, an incubator, is hiring a part-time short-term Website data entry consultant.
You will be expected to work 15-20 hours per week for four months.
Responsibilities include reviewing partner directory profile submissions, updating content and researching new website features.
You must have a Bachelor’s degree in a related field, at least two years of relevant experience and fantastic writing and editing skills.
Website data entry consultant at The Kaizen Company
- Reviewing partner directory profile submissions.
- Updating content.
- Researching new Website features.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- At least two years of relevant experience.
- Fantastic writing and editing skills.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.