Work From Home
The Mayo Clinic Is Hiring an Insurance Authorization Rep (Up to $32/Hour)
Do you know your healthcare terminology? The Mayo Clinic is hiring a precertification and authorization rep.
This is a full-time remote position expected to pay $24 to $32 per hour. While you could be based anywhere in the United States, your working hours will be weekdays from 8 to 5.
Responsibilities for this role include resolving referral, precertification and prior authorization issues.
You must have a high school diploma or GED; at least two years of relevant experience or a bachelor’s degree; and some knowledge of healthcare terminology and CPT-ICD10 codes.
Precertification and Authorization Rep at Mayo Clinic
- Resolving referral, precertification and prior authorization plans.
- Pre-appointment insurance reviews and denials.
- Processing pre-certification and prior authorization.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or GED.
- At least two years of relevant experience or a Bachelor’s degree.
- General knowledge of healthcare terminology and CPT-ICD10 codes.
- Basic computer skills.
Benefits at Mayo Clinic include:
- The benefits package will be detailed to qualified candidates.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.