Work From Home
The Public Health Institute Is Hiring a Cancer Software Support Specialist
Transform your IT service experience into public service.
The Public Health Institute (PHI) is hiring a tech-savvy cancer software support specialist to work from anywhere in the continental U.S. The specialist will be in charge of supporting hospitals and health care systems around the world in leveraging C/NET cancer-registry software packages to best serve their patients.
This position is full-time and eligible for PHI’s full benefits package. Applicants should have a background in IT with knowledge of health care systems and cancer registry packages. An associate’s degree, tumor registrar certification and knowledge of C/NET software is preferred but not required.
To apply, submit a cover letter with your resume. In the cover letter, be sure to include your related experience and why you will make an excellent support specialist.
Cancer Software Support Specialist at Public Health Institute
Pay: Not specified
- Supporting C/NET software users via phone, email and web
- Troubleshooting software support requests by walking customers through the fixes
- Participating in QA software testing
- Training new users in C/NET software
- Tracking FAQs to develop entries for the online help desk
- Submitting ideas and writing e-newsletter articles and website content as assigned
Applicants for this position must have:
- Two years of related experience (cancer registry, preferred)
- Advanced PC and network troubleshooting skills
- Understanding of cancer registry practices
- Health, life, dental and vision insurance (with premiums covered 95-100%)
- Eleven paid holidays plus three weeks of paid time off
- 403(b) retirement plan with employer contributions
- Gym membership program