Work From Home
The Wikimedia Foundation Is Hiring a Fundraiser to Manage Email Campaigns
Wikimedia Foundation, the nonprofit organization that operates Wikipedia, is hiring an email engagement campaign associate to produce fundraising initiatives.
You’ll be interacting with people from over 25 countries and in 20 different languages, so knowledge of international cultures and multiple languages is a big plus. And because duties include campaign content and production, you’ll need both creative and technical skills.
The post indicates the position is 40 hours per week for a limited term with the potential to extend or convert.
Email Engagement Campaign Associate at Wikimedia Foundation
Pay: Not specified
- Managing and producing global email campaigns to engage donor base and cultivate lists of non-donors.
- Tracking and reporting on campaigns in regards to retention and conversion rates.
- Using documented successes, market research, surveys and analyses to develop strategies.
- Testing variants and analyzing results.
- Working with a variety of teams to evolve processes, improve engagement and ensure communications are error free for each language and culture.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least three years of related experience, preferably in digital fundraising and/or email campaign management.
- Project management expertise.
- Familiarity with CSS and HTML for email.
- Analytical, editorial mindset with experience summarizing data findings in narrative and graphic formats.
- Ability to collaborate with remote teams in fast-paced, data-driven environment.
- Experience with A/B testing and multivariate experiments is preferred.
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder. Read her bio and other work here, then catch her on Twitter @TiffanyWendeln.