Work From Home
These Full-Time Insurance Rep Jobs at The Hartford Come With Great Benefits
You don’t have to live in Connecticut to work at The Hartford.
The Fortune 500 investment and insurance agency is hiring customer service representatives nationwide to join its group benefits team. This team is responsible for fielding short-term disability claims from The Hartford’s customers.
No previous insurance experience is necessary, but at least one year of customer-service experience is.
The Hartford provides six weeks of paid training, starting June 24, 2019. Training runs Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Pacific time. Attendance is mandatory.
After training, the schedule changes: people will work Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific time, and new hires will have 30 business days from that date to complete an additional “New Hire Training Course.” A passing score is required to continue employment.
This full-time position comes with a comprehensive benefits package, including paid time off, stock options, wellness programs, tuition reimbursement, parental leave and more.
Customer Service Rep at The Hartford
Pay: Not specified.
- Fielding customer calls to The Hartford’s virtual contact center regarding insurance claims, policy provisions and state or federal regulations.
- Collaborating with other departments to solve insurance-related inquiries as needed.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high-school diploma or GED equivalent.
- At least one year of related customer service experience.
- English-Spanish bilingual is a plus.
- Health, dental, vision, disability, accident and critical illness insurance.
- An employer-matched 401(k) retirement program.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 19 days of paid time off to start.
- Employee stock purchase program.
- Free financial advising.
- Parental leave.
- Family medical leave.
Adam Hardy is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder. He specializes in unique ways to make money and legit work-from-home job opportunities. Read his latest stories, or say hi on Twitter @hardyjournalism.