Work From Home
This Art Academy Is Hiring an Entry-Level Admissions Rep — Pays up to $65K
Academy of Art University is hiring an admissions representative. This is a full-time remote position expected to pay between $50,000 and $65,000, depending on location. Hours are between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m. or 10 a.m. and 7 p.m. PST weekdays and on some weekends.
Responsibilities include answering inbound calls from prospective students; making outbound calls to speak with artists and their families; and guiding students through the enrollment process.
While a bachelor’s degree is preferred, a positive attitude and personable demeanor are the real requirements.
Benefits include a 401(k), health insurance and paid time off.
Admissions Representative at Academy of Art University
- Answering inbound calls from prospective students.
- Making outbound calls to speak with artists and their families.
- Guiding students through the enrollment process.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A positive attitude.
- Ability to work between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m. or 10 a.m. and 7 p.m. PST weekdays and on some weekends.
- Adaptability with diverse populations.
Benefits at Academy of Art University include:
- Health insurance.
- 401(k) options.
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick days.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.