Work From Home
This Company Is Hiring a Customer Service Advisor in the Tri-State Area
Are you looking for a customer service gig that doesn’t require using a telephone? If so, this job may be for you.
Animoto, the online video editing company, is hiring a customer service advisor. This contract position is available to anyone living in New York, New Jersey or Connecticut.
Once hired, you’ll be tasked with troubleshooting light technical problems and offering solutions to customers via email or chat.
The company is looking for people with up to two years’ experience in a customer-facing role. Candidates must live in the tri-state area and be available to work at least one weekend day per week.
Customer Service Advisor at Animoto
Pay: Not Specified
- Responding to customers via email and chat in a quick and thoughtful way.
- Troubleshooting technical problems, offering solutions and workarounds and reporting bugs to the product teams.
- Spotting and escalating trends or patterns that can lead to the company serving customers better in the future.
- Collaborating with the other members of the customer support team.
Applicants for this position must:
- Have zero to two years’ experience in a customer-facing position.
- Live in the tri-state area of New York, New Jersey and Connecticut.
- Be motivated by meeting deadlines and supporting others.
- Be flexible and able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Be able to multitask and adjust priorities independently.
- Be able to work at least one weekend day per week.
- Have experience using Zendesk or other customer service softwares (optional).
Matt Reinstetle is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.