Work From Home
This Company Is Hiring a Full-Time Digital Marketer (Great Benefits)
Bask in the sun on the beaches of either Florida or Hawaii. It’s your choice.
First, you have to seize this job opening at Aquent aka Vitamin T: The digital marketing firm is hiring a full-time digital marketing specialist for a team that focuses on a project management software called RoboHead.
As a digital marketer, you will be in charge of day-to-day website and email initiatives including customer acquisition and retention campaigns.
OK, now back to the beaches. The company’s benefits package includes $8,000 in yearly tuition reimbursement; medical, dental and vision insurance; a 401(k) retirement plan and the crown jewel: “free use of our beach houses in Hawaii and Florida,” the listing states.
“Desired qualifications” include a bachelor’s in degree in marketing or a related field, three to five years of work experience, knowledge of Salesforce software and a track record of successful B2B or SaaS lead generation initiatives.
Proximity to Minneapolis or to St. Paul, Minnesota is also preferred, though not required.
Digital Marketing Specialist at Aquent (Vitamin T)
- Developing day-to-day website and email marketing materials to support lead generation.
- Collaborating with the internal sales team to implement customer acquisition, engagement and retention initiatives.
- Investigating and improving digital marketing metrics.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A track record of successful B2B or SaaS marketing campaigns or lead-generation initiatives.
- Knowledge of sales and marketing software such as Google Analytics and Salesforce.
- A residence near Minneapolis or St. Paul, Minnesota, preferred.
- Three to five years of professional working experience, preferred.
- A bachelor’s degree in a field related to marketing, preferred.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- A 401(k) retirement program.
- Tuition reimbursement, up to $8,000 annually.
- Paid time off.
- Free use of company beach houses in Florida and Hawaii.