Work From Home
This Company Is Hiring a Part-Time Copy Editor With 2+ Years of Experience
I could add the stereotypical mispellings and tpyos to this post, but your a copy editer, so that seems unneccessary.
SmartBug Media is in search of a part-time copy editor who can deliver near-flawless copy on deadline.
You’ll need to be available to work about 20 hours per week — with the potential for more — according to the job posting.
Copy Editor at SmartBug Media
- Copy edit short- and long-form content, including blogs, emails, ebooks and case studies, for a variety of industries.
- Utilize both Chicago and AP styles as needed.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least two years of copy-editing experience.
- English or journalism degree (or equivalent work experience).
- Organizational and management skills to complete projects under pressure and on deadline.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer/editor at The Penny Hoarder. Read her bio and other work here, then catch her on Twitter @TiffanyWendeln.