Work From Home
This Company Is Hiring a Rep With Insurance Experience (Includes Benefits)
Cover Whale, an insurance technology company for the commercial truck industry, is hiring a customer retention specialist to work from home from anywhere in the United States.
In this position, you will be working with the underwriting, growth and services team to respond to customer queries and ensure accurate data.
You must have at least one year of insurance experience, along with an understanding of support systems such as HubSpot and Zendesk.
The job provides benefits including health insurance, a 401(k) with company match, unlimited vacation and more.
Customer Retention Specialist at Cover Whale
- Working with the underwriting, growth and services team to respond to customer queries.
- Comprehending and applying carrier underwriting rules and regulations.
- Ensuring accurate data.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least one year of P&C insurance experience.
- Experience using support systems including HubSpot and Zendesk.
- High level of proficiency using business software like Excel and Word.
- Great writing skills.
- Internet connection via DSL or cable modem with minimum speed of 10 Mbps download and 1 Mbps upload.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Short and long-term disability.
- Employer paid life insurance.
- 401(k) plan with company match after 90 days.
- Unlimited vacation policy.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.