Work From Home
This Company Is Hiring an Entry-Level Customer Support Rep (HS Diploma)
Truckstop, a freight management company, is hiring a customer support representative. This is a full-time remote position.
Your responsibilities would include helping customers via phone, email and chat, following up with customers as needed. You’ll spend more than 75% of your time in direct contact with customers, according to the job description, so great communications skills are key for this role.
You must have a high school diploma or the equivalent; an understanding of Microsoft Office; and the ability to multitask. At least two years of experience in a similar role is preferred.
Customer Support Representative at Truckstop
- Answering questions, resolving complaints and updating customer information.
- Helping customers via phone, email and chat, following up with customers as needed.
- Troubleshooting product and service issues.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or the equivalent.
- At least two years of experience in a similar role is preferred.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize deadlines.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.