Work From Home
This Company Needs an Experienced Coordinator to Launch Its HR Department
Locale, a company that manages furnished rental apartments, is hiring a people operations coordinator, aka an HR director. You may work from home from anywhere full-time.
You’ll be the first hire for the new “people team,” supporting day-to-day HR operations. Duties may range from ensuring compliance to posting jobs to onboarding.
You will be perfect for this role if you have at least two years experience as an HR specialist or coordinator, preferably in a start-up. Experience with HRIS systems is a must.
Locale offers benefits that include health insurance, a 401(k), unlimited PTO and a monthly work-from-home stipend.
People Operations Coordinator at Locale
- Supporting and optimizing day-to-day HR operations.
- Managing and improving the onboarding and off-boarding processes.
- Coordinating company events.
- Managing all compliance-related tasks.
- Boosting company recognition through industry awards.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least two years’ experience as an HR specialist or coordinator, preferably in a startup.
- Experience with HR tools and HRIS systems, preferably Rippling.
- Proficiency using Google Suites.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Monthly home office stipend.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.