Work From Home
This Company Needs an Experienced Tech Support Specialist — Travel Required
If you love discovering — and solving — tech problems, you could deserve an Ovation.
A job with Ovation, that is, as a remote support specialist for its Genesys PureEngage contact center platform.
For this full-time staff position, you’ll need extensive experience within contact center operations, including working with its specific software products.
The role is eligible for the company’s benefits package, according to the job posting.
Genesys Support Specialist at Ovation
- Diagnosing and solving problems using multiple tools and systems via phone, email and chat.
- Reporting and analyzing user issues.
- Testing applications to enhance the quality and efficiency of the travel consultants.
- Assisting with Genesys support tickets.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Associate’s degree or high school diploma with high level of experience (bachelor’s degree preferred).
- Technical experience with contact center software products like Genesys, Cisco and Avaya (experience with Genesys PureEngage Premise is ideal).
- Strong knowledge of contact center operations, including phone, email and chat (5 years of experience preferred).
- At least two years of software technical support and/or development.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Windows 10 and Windows server 2012.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to travel.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer/editor at The Penny Hoarder. Read her bio and other work here, then catch her on Twitter @TiffanyWendeln.