Work From Home
This Content Marketing Job Is Open Worldwide and Comes With Benefits
Got a handle on the tech and software startup industry with the articles to prove it?
Content marketing agency Animalz is scanning the globe for its next full-time content marketing manager.
Even though this position is open to remote applicants anywhere, it requires some availability during both Eastern and Pacific business hours. The gig also includes some great benefits, like 20 days of paid time off, unlimited sick and personal days and stipends for gym memberships and team lunches.
Content Marketing Manager at Animalz
- Writing concise content related to product, design, marketing, sales or engineering within the tech industry.
- Incorporating a basic understanding of SEO, email marketing and content marketing concepts into your writing.
- Engaging directly with customers to manage accounts and content workflows.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Ability to write strong content with a clear strategy.
- Previous experience working directly with customers.
- Basic understanding of SEO writing, B2B content strategy, content marketing, email marketing and social marketing.
- Health, dental and vision insurance (80% premium coverage for health, 99% premium coverage for dental and vision).
- Unlimited sick and personal days.
- Twenty days of paid time off.
- Monthly stipends for health and wellness and team lunches.
Check out related work-from-home stories: