Work From Home
This Customer Care Representative Job Pays $15/Hr and Comes With Benefits
Ready for a work-from-home job that is available immediately and pays $15 per hour? This customer care representative job with business process servicing company Firstsource Solutions could be for you.
Representatives field phone calls from both members and providers. It helps if you can type fast and multitask, too.
This position comes with benefits like paid time off, a 401(k) and health insurance.
Customer Care Representative at Firstsource
- Receiving incoming calls for member and provider inquiries.
- Answering inquiries from members and providers while inputting information to a computer system.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Home internet service with a router equipped with an ethernet jack to connect directly to the PC.
- A private work station (a quiet place free from interruptions).
- A high school diploma.
- The ability to multi-task.
- The ability to type 30 to 35 words per minute (preferred).
- 2 years of customer service experience (preferred).
- Health, vision, dental and life insurance
- Paid time off
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.