Work From Home
This Customer Service Job at Dodge Construction Network Pays up to $45K
Dodge Construction Network, a construction analytics provider, is hiring a customer service specialist.
The salary range is $40,000 to $45,000 for this full-time remote position.
You will be onboarding new users and training them about vendor, document and communication management features. You will also be helping customers with any issues via phone, email and chat.
You must have an associate degree or related work experience, plus organization, verbal and written communication skills.
Benefits include health insurance.
Customer Service Specialist at Dodge Construction Network
- Onboarding new users.
- Training new users about vendor, document and communication management features.
- Helping users via phone, email and chat.
- Contacting users to solicit product feedback.
Applicants for this position must have:
- An associate degree or related work experience.
- Organization skills.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Health benefits.
- Other benefits will be detailed to prospective applicants.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Find Remote Jobs at These 44 Work-From-Home Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 15 Solid Companies That Let You Work From Home and Set Your Own Schedule
Be sure to browse other job listings in our Work-From-Home Jobs Portal. We post new opportunities all the time — and we vet them, too.
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.