Work From Home
This Customer Service Job for GearLaunch Is Available in Four States
GearLaunch, an e-commerce service helping businesses manage customer service, product manufacturing and fulfilment, is hiring a customer service representative.
Once hired, you’ll work with the customer service team that responds to customer inquiries via email, live chat and phone. Candidates must be at least 18 years old and live in California, Maryland, Missouri, New York. They can also be located outside the United States.
Customer Service Representative at GearLaunch
Pay: Not specified
- Responding to customers via telephone, email and live chat in a timely manner
- Providing solutions for customer complaints and issues
- Understanding and navigating GearLaunch’s internal management system to process sales orders and maintain customer relationships
- Passing along recurring customer questions to the appropriate business department
Applicants for this position must:
- Be able prioritize tasks
- Have telemarketing customer service experience (preferred)
- Have experience with online sales and Zendesk (a plus)
- Have a computer with a reliable internet connection
- Have a headset with microphone
- Have a quiet workspace in your home
Matt Reinstetle is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.