Work From Home
This Entry-Level Contract Job Pays You to Evaluate Websites
Study.com, an online learning platform, is hiring a research and data entry assistant. This is a remote contract position.
Your responsibilities include evaluating websites, finding the best contacts for approved sites, and assessing the content of a project to determine whether it fits as a potential link-building partner. You’ll be working on multiple projects simultaneously.
You must have online research abilities, content evaluation and website vetting skills, and critical thinking and evaluation techniques.
Online Research & Data Entry Assistant for Study.com
- Evaluating websites.
- Finding the best contacts for approved sites.
- Assessing the content of a project and determining whether it fits as a potential link-building partner.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Online research abilities.
- Content evaluation and website vetting abilities.
- Critical thinking and evaluation skills.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.