Work From Home
This Entry-Level Job at HealthMark Group Pays $16 an Hour Plus Benefits
HealthMark Group, a digital health information company, is hiring a customer service specialist. This is an entry-level full-time position that may be done remotely from anywhere.
You will earn $16 per hour and will be expected to work eight-hour shifts during weekdays.
You’ll help clients and patients with the status of their disability and FMLA paperwork via calls and emails, and you’ll be expected to meet daily goals.
You must have a high school diploma or a GED, along with at least two years of customer service experience and one year of call center experience.
Benefits include a 401(k) with company match, as well as dental, health, life and vision insurance.
Customer Service Specialist at HealthMark Group
- Helping clients and patients with the status of their disability and FMLA paperwork.
- Responding to customer calls and emails about their disability and FMLA paperwork.
- Meeting daily goals.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or GED.
- At least two years of customer service experience.
- One year of call center experience.
- One year of health care experience is preferred.
- 410(k) with match.
- Health, life, vision and dental insurance.
- Paid time off.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.