Work From Home
This Entry-Level Job Comes With a $3K Equipment Stipend and Paid Time Off
Just starting out in your work-from-home job search? Snag a job with this company, and they’ll give you $3,000 to buy the equipment you need.
Oyster, an employment platform, is hiring a customer support specialist to work remotely from anywhere full-time.
Your responsibilities include providing client support for technical, procedural and pay concerns; providing support to clients via a CRM platform; and resolving payroll and invoicing issues.
You must have a familiarity with customer relationship management software, as well as problem-solving, analytical and organizational skills.
Along with that sweet equipment stipend, benefits include paid time off, mental health support and a wellbeing allowance.
Customer Support Specialist at Oyster
- Providing client support for technical, procedural and pay concerns.
- Providing support to clients via a CRM platform.
- Resolving payroll and invoicing issues.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- A familiarity with customer relationship management software.
- Problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills.
Benefits at Oyster include:
- Paid time off.
- Mental health support.
- Wellbeing allowance.
- $3,000 work-from-home stipend.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.