Work From Home
This Entry-Level Job Pays $55K on Average (Plus Benefits) in the First Year
American Income Life Insurance is hiring a benefits specialist to work full time from anywhere.
The average first-year income is $55,000.
This is an entry-level job that includes taking and making calls, setting appointments and giving presentations to union members requesting AIL benefits.
You must be 18, have a high school diploma, and have communication and time management skills. There will be a background check.
Benefits include health insurance, bonuses, a flexible schedule and an annual work trip.
Benefits Specialist at American Income Life Insurance
- Taking and making calls.
- Setting appointments.
- Giving presentations to union members that request AIL benefits.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Communication and time management skills.
- Ability to pass a background check.
- A high school diploma.
- Health benefits.
- Flexible schedule.
- Weekly advances and bonuses ($55,000 first-year average income).
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.