Work From Home
Mortgage Lender Cardinal Financial Is Hiring an Onboarding Specialist
Cardinal Financial, a national mortgage lender, is hiring an onboarding specialist to give new hires a warm and informative welcome (which begs the question: Who onboards the onboarding specialist?).
To qualify, you should have a high school diploma or GED, at least three years of customer service experience and a working knowledge of the mortgage industry (two years of experience is “highly preferred”).
Benefits — such as medical insurance and retirement plans — start the first of the month after 30 days of employment.
Onboarding Specialist at Cardinal Financial
- Providing and welcoming and informative onboarding experience for new hires.
- Checking in with new hires throughout the training process.
- Acting as a point of contact for new hires.
- Working with several other departments to resolve any issues that face new hires.
- Scheduling calls, events, equipment shipments and meetings as needed.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma.
- Three to five years of customer service experience — at least two years working in the mortgage industry and PPM certification are preferred.
- Organizational and time-management abilities.
- Strong computer and communication skills.
- Mastery of Microsoft Word and Excel, with a working knowledge of the Microsoft suite.
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance.
- A 401(k) retirement plan.
- Paid time off, including holidays.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Adam Hardy is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder. He specializes in unique ways to make money and legit work-from-home job opportunities. Read his latest stories, or say hi on Twitter @hardyjournalism.