Work From Home
This Full-Time Customer Service Job Offers Benefits and Discounted Travel
Cruise through your workday from the comfort of your home.
World Travel Holdings, a cruise and luxury travel agency, is hiring full-time customer service reps across 42 states. Unfortunately, the company doesn’t hire in Arkansas, California, Hawaii, Kentucky, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon or Pennsylvania.
Customer service reps handle inbound calls, instant messages and emails related to the company’s 40 travel brands. Reps are expected to work 35 to 45 hours a week with schedules between 8 a.m. and 12 a.m. EST. Some nights, weekends and holidays are required.
These positions include paid training and benefits (after 90 days). Once hired, employees must complete six weeks of training, weekdays 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.. EST. The company also provides remote employees with the proper phone and computer equipment.
Customer Service Representative at World Travel Holdings
- Answering inbound customer inquiries via chat, email or phone calls (two to three per hour).
- Adhering to performance goals and productivity benchmarks.
- Processing customer requests and making changes to booked travel reservations.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A residence in one of the 42 states (excluding Arkansas, California, Hawaii, Kentucky, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon or Pennsylvania).
- Tech savviness (Outlook, Microsoft Office and instant messaging tools).
- High-speed internet, 10 Mbps download 5 Mbps upload.
- A distraction-free home work environment.
Benefits include (after 90 days):
- Paid time off.
- Medical and dental insurance.
- Discounted cruises and travel perks.