Work From Home
This Full-Time Health Insurance Gig With Cigna Comes With Benefits
You get what you give. And with this job at Cigna, that means comprehensive benefits.
Cigna, an international health-services and employer-benefits company, is hiring a representative to process partner-provider data and claims.
This full-time position requires at least a year of experience related to insurance (claims processing, provider support) or customer service. Some travel may be required to “participate in provider education visits and meetings periodically.”
Employment at Cigna comes with a slew of benefits including health, dental and vision insurance; paid time off; a 401(k) program with 4.5% company match; and tuition reimbursement.
(Note: As of January 2014, Cigna does not hire tobacco users in the following states: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Iowa, Idaho, Kansas, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Nebraska, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, Utah, Vermont and Washington.)
Provider Data Representative at Cigna
Pay: Not specified.
- Receiving and tracking provider-interest forms
- Supporting provider groups through the contracting and credentialing process.
- Processing monthly updates for provider groups and health systems.
- Participating in educational visits to providers as needed.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least one year of related experience in insurance claims, processing or customer service.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- The ability to pass a nicotine test, where required.
- A bachelor’s degree (highly preferred).
- Health, dental, vision, life, and short- and long-term disability insurance.
- 401(k) retirement plan with 4.5% company matching.
- Paid time off.
- Life coaching.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Child care discounts.
Adam Hardy is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder. He specializes in unique ways to make money and legit work-from-home job opportunities. Read his latest stories, or say hi on Twitter @hardyjournalism.