Work From Home
This Global Event Planning Agency Is Hiring a Full-Time Meeting Coordinator
Meet your next work-from-home gig.
BCD, a global events and corporate-travel planning agency, is on a nationwide search to fill a full-time virtual meeting coordinator position. As part of the life sciences division, the meeting coordinator will plan meetings and events for BCD’s clients in the pharmaceutical, health care and biotech industries.
Previous experience in event planning plus a degree from a four-year institution is preferred but not required.
Meeting Coordinator at BCD Meeting and Events
- Assisting managers with all event program planning.
- Contracting vendors for meetings and events.
- Designing websites and landing pages for attendee registration and backend reporting.
- Creating client-facing communications and documents.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Experience using software such as Cvent and Microsoft Office.
- A bachelor’s degree and previous experience in event management (preferred).
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- A 401(k) retirement plan.
- Paid vacation and holidays.
Adam Hardy is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder. He specializes in unique ways to make money and legit work-from-home job opportunities. Read his latest stories, or say hi on Twitter @hardyjournalism.