Work From Home
This Health Care Company Needs an Entry-Level Recruiter in the Tampa Area
If you’re looking to launch your career in human resources and recruitment, and you live near Tampa, Florida, check this out.
HCA Healthcare is a fast-growing health care system that is looking for help recruiting new, employees. This associate recruiter role is a work-from-home opportunity that comes loaded with benefits, including student loan payback and stock options.
The role requires less than one year of recruitment or human resources experience. Workload will affect working hours, and some travel to job fairs, conferences and other events may be required.
Associate Recruiter at HCA Healthcare
- Creating new strategies, identifying expectations, and streamlining processes through meetings with hiring managers.
- Establishing a communication plan to promote partnerships for hiring new talent.
- Using external media to post open positions.
- Staying on top of recruiting trends and technology for best practices.
- Identifying internal and external candidates for open jobs.
- Obtaining, processing, and maintaining applicant data.
- Attending job fairs, conferences, and other events.
- Maintaining applicant tracking system in compliance with company policy, as well as state and federal laws.
- Communicating with managers for decision making and job offers.
- Communicating and negotiating job offers or rejections to applicants.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience.
- Proficiency with MS Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience as a health care recruiter (preferred).
- Experience with applicant tracking systems preferred including Taleo (preferred).
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Flex spending account.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment programs.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.